Monday Nights from 6:30p-8:30p
City Youth is our program for middle and high school students. It is designed for students to connect with God and another.
Our purpose is: Developing students who will love, serve, connect, and give to their families, schools, and communities.
City Youth offers a wide range of activities and opportunities to get involved:
Uproar is our weekly large group gathering, Monday nights at 6:30
1. If this is your first time, parents and teens will need to set up/check-in (fill out a quick info form).
2. Once checked in, students can enjoy some free time hanging out with friends and playing games.
3. After free time there is a time of worship.
4. One of our Pastors or Youth Leaders will come preach/teach/share.
5. Students are then placed in grade and gender based small groups, where they are able to share their story and learn God’s story and how they intertwine.
Social Action Team Saturdays are a monthly event where we connect students with local ministries and serving opportunities.
the Uproar worship team is made up of students who are interested in using their gifts/calling to minister in Praise and Worship
Some of the other things we do through out the year are:
Have a question about getting involved at CityYouth? Contact our youth staff at Avery Palewich.